Check out this awesome pedalboard Emmanuel submitted to us.
- PedalTrain PT-Pro-HC (PedalBoard)
- Carl Martin Pro Power (Power supply)
- TC Electronic Polytune 2 (Tuner)
- MXR MC406 Custom Audio Electronics Buffer (Buffer)
- MXR CSP202 Custom Comp (Compressor)
- Xotic RC Booster (Boost)
- Dunlop GCB95 CryBaby (Wah)
- Palmer Octobus (Switch)
- Boss AC-3 Acoustic Simulator (Acoustic Simulator)
- Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone (Phaser)
- Maxon OD-808 (Overdrive)
- Mesa Boogie Throttle Box (Distortion)
- MXR M234 Analog Chorus (Chorus)
- Ibanez FL9 Flanger (Flanger)
- Boss PS-6 Harmonist (Harmoniser)
- Electro-Harmonix #1 Echo (Delay)
- Strymon Bluesky Reverberator (Reverb)
- Mesa Boogie Five-Band Graphic (Graphic EQ)
- ISP Technologies Decimator Pedal V-II (Noise Reduction)
I use this pedalboard for all my musical projects.
It is plugged into the clean channel of a Peavey Valveking 50 II Combo ( 1×12 / 50W ).
The original speaker was replaced by a Celestion Vintage 30 (16 Ohms).
I can play every styles with (rock, blues, funk, jazz, fusion), even if I mainly play progressive metal.
The idea is to use analog/vintage technology for a modern sound that remains organic. Even if it sounds really good (and it’s extremely convenient), I think that the FractalAudio’s AxeFX ( my first choice ) demonstred a lack of personality. All guitarists who uses it sound the same.
Emmanuel plan to change (at the same place in the chain):
- MXR CSP202 Custom Comp by Keeley C4 Compressor
- Dunlop GCB95 CryBaby by G Lab Wowee-Wah
- Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone by MXR Phase 99 MXR Custom Shop (Phaser)
- Maxon OD-808 by Fulltone OCD (Overdrive)
- MXR M234 Analog Chorus by Jam Pedals WaterFall (Chorus)
- Electro-Harmonix #1 Echo by Wampler Faux Tape Echo Delay
What do you guys think…?
David Thibodeaux has been so kind to submit a picture of his current pedalboard. David plays 70’s – thru present Top Rock/Pop/Country.
Thanks David for your submission.